How to Save from Flipboard for iPhone
Flipboard is a fantastic app for keeping up with your favorite topics. With support for Pocket built-in, it's easy to save the great content you discover to Pocket.
Connecting Pocket to Flipboard on iPhone
- Open Flipboard
- Tap the Account button at the bottom
- Tap the settings button (gear icon)
- Tap Read Later, and select Pocket
- Tap Allow to let Flipboard save items to your Pocket account
Saving to Pocket from Flipboard on iPhone
There are two ways to save to Pocket in Flipboard:
- While flipping through a topic's articles, long-press on the article's title, and tap Save to Pocket
- After opening an article, tap the share button, and then tap Save to Pocket
Did you find this article helpful?