If you cannot access your Pocket account and are unable to reset your password, we'll be happy to try and track it down.
Note: If the items saved in your account are not important to you, we recommend creating a new account instead so you can begin to start using Pocket right away: Sign up for a new Pocket Account
To request access to a lost account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your username and/or email address that has been registered with Pocket
- estimate of when the account was created
- name of the most recent items that were saved
- general subject matter or topic of the saved items
- any other information that will help us confirm that the username is yours
Once we receive this information and search our database, we will reply with what we find.