Searching in Pocket for Firefox
Pocket’s search function can help you find items in your List or Archive. Here’s how Search works.
Searching in Pocket
Searching Titles and URLs
When searching in Pocket, you can find items in your list by Title and URL. To use Search in Pocket on your computer:
- Open your Firefox browser
- Click Bookmarks > View Pocket List
- Click the Search button in the top toolbar
- Type your search and press Enter
Working with your Search Results
- To show Oldest or Newest search results first, click the Sort Results By button .
- To switch between search results in your List and in your Archive, use the Search Options dropdown menu.
- To make changes to a number of your search results at once, activate Bulk Edit.
Full-Text Search with Pocket Premium
Pocket Premium offers access to powerful Search. Using Full-Text Search, you can:
- Search by keyword, tag, topic, and author in addition to title and URL
- Search across your List and Archive at the same time
- Sort by Relevance in addition to Newest/Oldest results first
- Save recent searches
Why can’t I find what I’m looking for?
Search results for free accounts are limited to article Titles and URLs. If you prefer to have more comprehensive search, please consider upgrading to Pocket Premium.