Editing and Deleting Tags in Pocket
Tags appear in the Tags list automatically if they have been been assigned to at least one item in your list.
Renaming and Deleting Tags
Pocket for Web
To edit a Tag name in Pocket in your browser:
- Open the Pocket for Web, and click the Tags in the left sidebar or menu to display your Tags list.
- When hovering your mouse over a Tag, you'll notice a small pencil icon appear. Click this button and edit the Tag name, or tap the trashcan icon to delete it.
Pocket on iOS and Android
To edit a Tag name in Pocket on iOS or Android:
- Open Pocket on your mobile device.
- Select Tags from the Pocket menu.
- Tap the Edit button, and then tap the Pencil icon. Here, you can edit the tag name or delete it with the trashcan icon.
It's easy to merge two Tags together. Just follow the instructions above to edit the tag you'd like to merge, and rename it to the same name of the tag you'd like to merge it into. You will be asked to confirm that you'd like to make this change.