How to Reset your Pocket Password
This article explains how to reset your Pocket account password. If you forgot your password, please follow the steps below.
Resetting your Password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by visiting our password reset page and following these steps:
- Visit the Forgot your username or password? page
- Type your Pocket username or email address, and click Submit
- Check your email. You will receive a message from Pocket with a link to reset your password. Click this link, or copy and paste it into your browser.
- Enter a new password, then type it again to make sure there were no mistakes. When you click Change Password, the new password will saved, and you will be logged into your account.
If you don’t remember your Pocket username or email address, click here to learn now to learn how to find it: What is my Pocket username or email address?
Changing your Password (If you’re already logged in)
If you know your current password and simply wish to change it, follow these steps:
- Visit the Settings or Options page in Pocket
- Click or tap Edit Account
- Click or tap Change Password
- Enter your current password, then enter your new password twice
For your convenience here’s a direct link to the change password page: Change your Pocket Password