Using the Pocket Widget
In iOS 14, Pocket can display a widget on your home screen with curated article recommendations. Continue reading to learn how to enable and use the Pocket widget.
Enabling the Pocket widget on your home screen
Take the following steps to enable the Pocket widget:
- On your homescreen, hold your finger on any app until it wiggles, then tap Edit Home Screen
- Look for the plus sign button in the upper left corner, tap it to open the widgets menu
- Search for Pocket and swipe to select the widget you prefer (2 or 4 stories) then tap Add Widget
Pocket’s widget will now appear on your home screen. Tap any article you want to read, and it will open in the Pocket app.
Removing the Pocket widget
You can remove the Pocket widget in the same Edit Home Screen menu. Here’s how to remove the Pocket widget:
- Long-press on any app until it wiggles, then tap Edit Home Screen.
- Look for the Pocket widget, then tap the minus button in the left corner of the widget to remove it.