Microsoft 365 Pocket Premium Promotion FAQ
What is the Microsoft promotion with Pocket Premium?
Microsoft is offering its Microsoft 365 customers an exclusive offer for three (3) free months of our Pocket Premium subscription.
Who can take advantage of this offer?
This offer is for Microsoft 365 customers who are new to Pocket Premium and are not currently subscribed.
What features are included with a Pocket Premium subscription?
Pocket Premium offers several features to help you get more out of your Pocket saves, including:
- A permanent library of saved items
- Ad-free experience
- Unlimited highlighting of article text
- Full-text search of your account, including article text
- Suggested tags to help you quickly organize your saves
- Customized reading experience including 8 additional fonts as well as margin and line height adjustments
Click here for an in-depth description of Pocket Premium features.
How can I redeem this offer and subscribe to Pocket Premium?
- Click here to open the Pocket Premium offer
- Click Sign in to Redeem. You’ll log in to your Microsoft 365 account and then be taken to Pocket’s login page.
- Sign up for a free Pocket account, or log in to an existing account
- You’ll be taken to a page to redeem your promotion code. Click Enter to redeem the code.
You’ll now be subscribed to Pocket Premium for three (3) months at no cost.
Can I redeem this offer more than once?
No, this offer can be redeemed only once.
Does this offer expire?
Eligible Microsoft 365 customers must redeem this before May 31st, 2022.
What happens when my complimentary subscription expires?
You’ll have the opportunity to continue your subscription to Pocket Premium at a monthly rate ($4.99 USD) or annual rate ($44.99 USD).
If you do not wish to renew your subscription, your complimentary subscription will end and you will not be charged.
I'm having trouble subscribing to Pocket Premium with the Microsoft 365 offer. What should I do?
Click here to contact Pocket Support and we’ll be happy to help.
I have more questions. How can I get in touch?
For terms and conditions for this offer, click here to visit the Microsoft 365 partner benefits page.
If you have additional questions about Microsoft 365, please contact Microsoft support.