Saving to Pocket via Facebook
Many of us discover great content in our Facebook feeds every day, and Pocket is the perfect place to save it to view when you’re ready. This article explains the easiest methods for saving links from Facebook to your Pocket account.
Saving Pages from Facebook on your Computer
If you have the Pocket browser extension installed, you can save links by simply right-clicking on them. If you don’t see the Pocket button in your browser’s toolbar, click here to install it.
- Right-click (or control+click on Mac) on the link you want to save
- In the menu that appears, select Save Link to Pocket
Saving Pages from Facebook on iOS and Android
The easiest way to save links from Facebook to Pocket is to copy the link, and then open Pocket where you'll be offered to save it.
- Tap the article to open it
- Tap the Overflow (Android) or Share button (iOS) at the top right corner
- Tap Copy Link
- Open the Pocket app. You’ll see a teal banner at the bottom of the screen prompting you to add the copied link to Pocket.
- Tap Add
Have an iPhone with 3D Touch support? You can save a copied link by simply using 3D Touch on the Pocket app icon! Click here to learn more about 3D Touch Quick Actions on iOS.
For more information about saving to Pocket via copy/paste, please click here: Save to Pocket from your Clipboard
I want to share directly from Facebook!
We agree! It would be amazing to save all those great posts from Facebook in one click or tap. We would love for you to let Facebook’s team know that you’d like to see better Pocket integration by requesting it here.