Canceling your Pocket Premium Subscription
Canceling Your Pocket Premium Subscription
The procedure for canceling your Pocket Premium Subscription depends on where you purchased it.
If you made your purchase on the Pocket website
To turn off auto-renewal for your subscription, visit the Manage Subscription page and click disable auto-renew. Your subscription will cancel at the end of the paid period and will not renew.
If you'd like to cancel your subscription immediately, please click here to contact Pocket Support and we'll take care of your request as quickly as possible. Be sure to include your Pocket email address and your order number so we may find it. We're always working on improving Pocket Premium, so we'd love to hear any suggestions about how we could make our service better.
If you made your purchase in Pocket on iOS
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top
- Choose View Apple ID from the popup menu
- Enter your password when prompted, then tap OK
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Tap Confirm. Your subscription will be set to cancel at the end of the paid period, and will not renew automatically.
More detailed instructions can be found at Apple Support >
If you made your purchase in Pocket on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Search for Pocket, then tap Pocket in the search results
- You will see your subscription listed on the app details page. Tap Cancel
- You will see a confirmation message. Tap Yes. Your subscription will no longer be automatically renewed.
More detailed instructions can be found from Google Play Support >
What happens to my data if I cancel my subscription?
If you choose to cancel your subscription, your Pocket account will be converted to a fully functional Free account. However, you will no longer have access to Permanent Library, Full-Text Search, or Suggested Tags.
Can I get a refund for my Pocket Premium purchase?
If you are not completely satisfied with Pocket Premium, it may be possible to receive a refund depending on where the purchase was made.
- If you purchased Pocket Premium through Apple's App Store, Google Play, or another app market, it will unfortunately not be possible to receive a refund.
- If you purchased Pocket Premium from the Pocket website, it may be possible to receive a pro-rated refund for the unused portion of your subscription period. To inquire about a refund, please click here to let us know the reason.