Searching in Pocket for Android
Pocket’s search function can help you find items in your List or Archive. Here’s how Search works.
Searching in Pocket
When searching in Pocket, you can find items in your list by Title and URL. To use Search in Pocket for Android:
- Open Pocket on Android
- Tap the Search button
- Type your search and press the Enter key
Working with your Search Results
- Search results are shown in order from newest to oldest. You can change the sort order by visiting your Pocket Settings
- You can toggle between viewing your search results in your List and in your Archive
Full-Text Search with Pocket Premium
Pocket Premium offers access to powerful Search. Using Full-Text Search, you can:
- Search by keyword, tag, topic, and author in addition to Title and URL
- Search across your List and Archive at the same time
- Sort by Relevance in addition to Newest/Oldest results first
- View recent searches
Why can’t I find what I’m looking for?
Search results for free accounts are limited to article Titles and URLs. If you prefer to have more comprehensive search, please consider upgrading to Pocket Premium.